White nipples...

One time I went to see a woman who I'd met online.  She was a really horny recently separated wife who hadn't been laid good in a really long time.  Online she went on and on about how we were going to fuck, how she was going to suck my cock, I was going to eat her pussy, she wanted me to be the first person ever to fuck her in the ass... on and on.  I drove almost 3 hours to get to her place and after making out for a while we went into the bedroom and I started to undress her.  When I unhooked her bra and slid it off her breasts I was taken back because staring back at me was a pair of puffy ghost white nipples.  I had never seen this before and I've never seen a pair as white since.  Below is a gallery, but none are near as white.  Needless to say, I still fucked her and even fucked her tits blowing my white load all over her white nipples...