Ass of the week...

In honor of my latest blog http://kimkardashianhotass.blogspot.com/ Kim Kardashian's Ass... I present a very special pussy, ass, tits, cock, and MILF of the week...

What can I say, Kim Kardashian's ass: the greatest ass that ever was, the holy grail of ass, the Mt. Everest of Ana Sex, the ayatollah of ass, mounds of Armenia, hills and canyon of Kardashian, super buns, mega ass, worlds largest coin slot, Grand Canyon of ass...  oh oh, just blew my load...

KK's ass in six angles:
In sexy tight jeans
Kim even has x-ray proof that her ass is 100% real... Grade A Prime Kardashian Beef..
Here are just a sample of that delicious ass in bathing suits... excuse me while I stroke my meat again...

Imagine pulling the sheet back and seeing this... I just shot my loading thinking about it...
So stick that beautiful thing out baby and be proud to be the owner of the greatest ass in history...  I love ya baby...
--click here to read my fantasy anal adventure with Kim--