Last trip to Japan...

Japanese women are expensive these days... take my advice if you're curious and interested use a professional don't get a girlfriend....
The lovely flower pictured to the right is the lovely Riku.  A buddy of mine in the JDF hooked me up with her. She was totally high class... set me back a lot of Yen for a night of her company.
I was jet lagging horny and wanted some sweet Asian fucking and sucking.  We met at the hotel bar had a few drinks and a conversation in broken English and Japanese.  Our bodies are close and we both start rubbing and before I knew it we were tongue locking at the bar.  Business time I said... my pussy wet she said... I handed her the envelope took her bag for her and headed to the room.  This was cool place, I felt like James Bond about to get it on with Fuck me Pussy.  We slowly undressed each other, I finished first and felt like a shogun standing there with my already rock hard cock.  She stood there in her thong smiling and giggling checking me out.  Now normally with an Asian girl I like to pull the panties down slowly to reveal that silky Asian bush.  But this time she said to me, "rip them off"... so I obliged and ripped the tong off as her body shook.  The thong was already soaked with her juice.   She immediately knelt down in from of me and began stroking and sucking my cock.  Lightly squeezing my balls, sucking in and out, and round and round with her tongue.... I could feel my pre-cum dribbling out.  I reached down and fingered her pussy and she started to moan and I guess it was her tits rubbing against my thighs and swollen balls, but I just exploded... she sucked down and swallowed ever drop and I could feel the wet splash of juice when she came in my hand.  "In Japan... men come first before women..."  well we came about the same time in this instance.  Afterwards we lied naked on the bed spooning to recover.  Then it was tub time... this room had one of those big wooden hot tubs just like in the James Bond Movies.  We entered the tub and washed each other gently, seemed more like a romantic encounter between a man and wife instead of a whore and john.  After some violent wrestling around the reason for our being there was clear, I reached over put on a condom, bent her over the edge of the tub and started banging her hard from behind.  Her pussy was so wet all over that she seemed to barely notice when I slipped it out of her pussy and into her ass hole.  She was moaning, shaking, and totally getting off.... Speaking in Japanese and in some English saying fuck fuck fuck me...she squirted so hard when she came that it made a splash in the tub.  I walked toward the open glass window overlooking ciba... she walked up behind me, pulled off the condom and began to stroke my cock while holding her body against me, you could see our reflections and the city in the glass... I came hard shooting my jizz all over the window.  The people who cleaned this room knew the passion that had gone on in here.  Riku laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide....  I love eating Asian pussy... I think it's the thin straight hair over the lips and clit.... it didn't take long for her to cum and soak my face with her juice.  I reached over for a condom and bottle of lube... it was time for some serious fucking, we did every position and ever hole... came many time and just kept on going... as the sun came up we lay naked and exhausted in each others arms.  I want you to fuck me like a wife she said, without a condom (not a good move, but I've since been tested ok the other day, and she hasn't emailed me that she's pregnant)  we did it standard missionary style, slowly, tenderly   Soaked sheets and cum stains everywhere it was time to move on.  I won't forget her sweet jap pussy..