MILF of the week...

In honor of my latest blog http://kimkardashianhotass.blogspot.com/ Kim Kardashian's Ass... I present a very special pussy, ass, tits, cock, and MILF of the week...

This weeks MILF of the week is none other than the woman with the pussy from which Kim came... Kris Kardashian, now Jenner....
 Even though she's married to that total freak show that is called Bruce Jenner, and the fact that with a few more surgeries for both they'll have identical faces, I'd still so totally fuck her and make her pussy gush.    Even though he was a total schister I won't say anything bad about the late Robert because it was from his seed with which Kim came.  I might even would totally swallow my pride, turn off my gag reflect and have a threesome with her and Bruce if they offered.
Speaking of threesomes, a Kim and Kris mother/daughter threesome makes me want to jizz in my pants.
I'll get to the topic of sisters and fivesomes in another blog entry on

http://kimkardashianhotass.blogspot.com/ later....