Hope Howell and the mile high club..

So check this out, here's a video of beautiful Hope Howell fucking Voodoo in free fall....
LiveLeak.com - Skydiving Sex Stunt (un-censored version!)

 So after seeing this video, I added her as a friend on Facebook and congratulate her on the success of the video and complimented her on how hot and brave she was, not only sky diving naked but while fucking as well.   So I was in Bakersfield on a job (don't ask how I ever ended up in Bakersfield) so I messaged her and let her know I wanted to meet her in person.  Well, we met up and after a few drinks and talking about our kids we hooked up for the night.  And let me say that she fucks just as good as it looks in her video and she sucks cock really well as well.  So check out this video and her other videos.