Hotel Hookup....

If you travel a lot you find yourself alone and drunk....  and on the prowl to get laid...
It's not all glamor and game.... at the hotel bar I met Sara.....
Now she may look like the neighbor on the Golden Girls, but she kept that body right.   That yellow dress attracted me so I stuck up a conversation.  She was passing through to go to a funeral for a cousin and thought she'd dress up and check out the hotel bar.   We really hit it off and had a few drinks and I was working my way up those silky thighs.  After  some kissing we decided to go to my room for some more fun.  Her dress  was off in no time... she wasn't wearing any underwear.  People make jokes about older women's pussies but her's was sweet.... totally shaved smooth, tasty baby oil and summer's eve smell.  She's douched and told me she always did whenever she thought she might get laid.  She also said she had an enema as well if I wanted to go there later.  This got my cock swelling even harder.  She pulled my pants down and proceed to suck, lick, and throat my swollen shaft.  She gently squeezed my swollen balls and two fingered my anus milking my prostrate.  I looked down at her naked body--round tits-- creamy thighs-- and that beautiful shaved pussy.   I just lost it.... groaning hard as a  shot load after thick load into her mouth.  She swallowed every drop.  Then she licked my cock, balls, and ass clean.  I pushed her backwards onto the bed.  She spread her leg wide... she knew what we both wanted.... she smelled like a summer day, my tongue exploring her labia and all around her thighs.  She was dripping wet and open like a flower so my tongue easily slipped deep inside her. sucking in her juices... She had a bigger than average size clit and I've noticed that women with larger clits cum much more easier that those with smaller clits.  So while lick and sucking all around her pussy lips and holes, including her throbbing ass hole. I sucked on her clit like it was a tranny's little cock, licking all around the clit hood as I sucked.   I could feel all of her begin to uncontrollably shake and throb.  She screamed and her wetness soaked my entire face around to the top of my head.   I love a squirted I told  her.   My cock was swollen hard and purple again.... it was time to fuck.  We discussed our current medical situations and decided it was worth the risk to bareback.   We started off just plain mission fucking, I ground her clit with my crotch so hard that she squirted again.  Then we doggy styled, she let me move between her ass and pussy since she'd douched and had an enema.  She rode me forward and reverse, we fucked on the furniture, and one of my favorite things in high rise hotels with big windows, we fucked in front of the open window.    We'd been straight  up fucking for five hours before taking a rest and sleeping in each others arms.  Next morning we had room service for breakfast and played with the food on our naked bodies.
We fucked, showered together and started fucking in the shower, fucked some more, finished showing and then got dressed.  A passionate kiss goodbye and the evening was over.  This was an excellent hook up.