Hell hath no fury....

Normally when Peb's is in her "office," it's a rather calm and quieting experience.

Just like you see here.


After holding a 3:1 chip lead HU in this game however and just two hands later, I'd find myself requiring a dictionary for the swearing impaired.

PebblesCan shows [Ac As]
overthehil shows [6c 2s]
*** Flop*** [9d 7h 2h]
*** TURN *** [9d 7h 2h] [6s]
*** RIVER *** [9d 7h 2h 6s] [2d]
PebblesCan shows two pair, Aces and twos
overthehil shows a full house, twos full of sixes

PebblesCan shows [Ah Qs]
overthehil shows [Ac 2d]
*** Flop*** [7d 3h 2s]
*** TURN *** [7d 3h 2s] [3c]
*** RIVER *** [7d 3h 2s 3c] [Jc]
PebblesCan shows a pair of threes, Ace high
overthehil shows two pair, twos and threes


Although I truly love her fire and determination,
that was a lot closer to fire and brimstone, if you ask me.

:)

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....