Funny thing this life....

Just under one year ago I was in a golf cart in G-Vegas, talking with a friend from Seattle, about a California career move. We were discussing a major life event decision that he needed to make and hopefully, I was being a good sounding board for him to bounce a few ideas off of. It's funny though, how easy it was for me to offer an opinion on his situation.

I say that because, now its I who finds himself in the exact same situation.

This Thursday, I'll once again pack myself into a plane and head out across this great country. Over the next several days after, my life and the direction it takes will be totally up to nothing more than a couple of little decisions.

You see once they make theirs, I think the real fun starts.
For I'll be forced to make mine.

Suddenly, I find myself wishing I was back in that golf cart.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....