Funny thing this life, Part II....

Typically, I'm used to *mountains and trees as a view.

Well.... welcome to the new Bedrock Bammer!


Mom says, "Always check out the neighbours when considering a move"



Good advice although fortunately, they're just like my current ones!

Dad asked, "how will you entertain yourself?"


I told him there was a plan for that.

My oldest Sister wondered, "Is there culture? You know how important that is to you."


I mentioned this old place.

"It's pretty flat out there you know Bammer." said brudder CC. "Grain elevators


road signs and nothing but the back of a semi,


pretty much making up the landscape."

Then he pondered, "Any thoughts on what type of home out there may fit your needs?"

"Ya" I said, "I think I may have found something."

"Does it have the property you're used to though Bam?" he asked.


"Not bad CC" I answered.

"What about the house though?" I heard him ask. "Is it decent at least?"


"Ya, it's okay I guess." I told him.

"You have such a great view for a full 360 here in Bedrock, are you okay with what's out there?" CC wondered.

"Considering it's Saskatchewan I guess, not too bad CC."


was my response.

"Well Brudder" offered CC, "if you and Peb's are going to be happy AND they're going to throw the average price of a Ferrari at you every year I say, you might as well run with the bulls!"

Ya, funny thing this life.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

*Mountains here are NOT like Banff, Jasper, Colorado etc.... I get that. But it is NOT as flat as a Saskatchewan prairie.