With all apologies Al....

I'd never be stupid enough to be the Donkey that spites his own face.

Obviously, FullTilt Poker has taken care of us as a core group and it's greatly appreciated from this kid's perspective. I honestly can't say thanks enough.

But Sunday Peb's was in the Deuce and the MFTOPS.

Check this crap out!



Giovanni at FullTilt says,

"We understand situations like these are frustrating. However, we have determined our servers were fully operational at the time of your disconnection, and we cannot make adjustments because of Internet conditions beyond our control."

Can any of my friendly "geeks" out there, explain how it's possible that our connection had anything to do with that message?

Not much in this world gets my blood all worked up. Giovanni's B/S response, may just be the worst excuse for customer service that I have ever seen. If it was me, who gives a crap. I would just laugh it off and register for the next game.

Giovanni says, "We have reviewed your play history and confirmed that, fortunately, you were able to reconnect to the software and finish your tournament."

Peb's was booted out with well over $4000 in chips. She came back to $65 all-in, in her BB. How "fortunate."

Just sayin'...FullTilt could learn a thing or two about customer service.

PARTY POKER.... BONUS CODE IGGY DAMMIT !

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....