When you're right....

Well, someone asked for some drama.

Apparently, the superior poker bloggers, (no links, 'cause they're all in tune with the bloggoverse and know what's right and what's wrong) think I chip dumped to Smokkee. (also no link, 'cause BoDog has no fuckin' idea, where or what Canada is)

There will be dozen's....... OK..... two at least, screen caps.

Truth is, after I'd had my azz handed to me by many others chasing throughout the night, I took a shot. But my one chase, bring's blogdem to a crawl.

Three words....

FUCK YOU ALL !

I'm a working stiff trying to support our community.
I get up at 4:30 am. EST and still try to play as many of our events as I can. You want to call me out? Fuck you!

Three Skillz wins in STUD and the one night I chase a straight against an obvious two pair, I'm a "chip dumper?"

Yeah, that 7th. street King for Lucko must have been a "chip dump" too right?

You azzholes have no idea WHO the fuck I am.

But thanks for being SO superior.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....