All in your perspective....

Lucko said : "Not sure how you can think I didn't have Kings the entire way there, but the fact that you do shows that Don doesnt really have much of a case for the other hand being a chip dump."

It really is all in your perspective Lucko isn't it?
So just for the Hell of it, here's mine ;

*** 3RD STREET ***
Dealt to MiamiDon [Ts]
Dealt to smokkee [Th]
Dealt to Chippy McStacks [5h]
Dealt to iaatg6296 [9s]
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s]
Dealt to cracknKK [Kd]
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c] [Ks]
Chippy McStacks is low with [5h]
Chippy McStacks brings in for 15
iaatg6296 folds
BamBamCan completes it to 50 ( I show some strength, despite a dead 5 )
cracknKK folds
lucko21 raises to 100 ( Shows strength, despite a dead K )
MiamiDon folds
smokkee folds
Chippy McStacks calls 85 ( Scares me, after I represent strength )
BamBamCan calls 50
*** 4TH STREET ***
Dealt to Chippy McStacks [5h] [Js] (No help)
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s] [Qh] (No help)
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks] [6c] (No help)
lucko21 bets 50
( Three options: split Kings, burried pockets or air. Kings is more likely, based on 3rd.st raise. )
Chippy McStacks folds ( Bring defend with a strong 5 against mine I assume )
BamBamCan calls 50 ( Call 50 to try and set something up, Um ~ OK )
*** 5TH STREET ***
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s Qh] [4s] ( Showed strength low and Spades and hit both? That helps a bit)
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks 6c] [2c] ( Damn, another low AND a crub! )
lucko21 bets 100
BamBamCan calls 100 ( Tempted to walk here, but decide to make last call unless I hit my set up )
*** 6TH STREET ***
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s Qh 4s] [3s] ( WOW ! Damn near pefect card. If I'm against a pair of Kings here maybe even two pair, I'm showing a possible straight flush AND have been showing some strength. )
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks 6c 2c] [As]
lucko21 bets 100 ( It's a King burried. Has to know I do not have Aces )
BamBamCan raises to 200 ( Show that you're not afraid )
lucko21 calls 100 ( Show that you are )
*** 7TH STREET ***
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks 6c 2c As] [3h]
lucko21 checks ( Limit the pot size now? Either didn't improve a pair, or is brilliantly trapping me )
BamBamCan bets 100 ( Only way to win the pot now )
lucko21 calls 100
( Yep! Still no strength it's a pair. I believe this would be called a crying call, had the hand gone the way I was representing no? )
*** SHOW DOWN ***
BamBamCan shows [Ac Jc 5s Qh 4s 3s 7d] Ace Queen high
lucko21 shows [Kh 5c Ks 6c 2c As 3h] a pair of Kings
lucko21 wins the pot (1,270) with a pair of Kings

Glub - Glub, say's this "Limit Fishie."

Poker, moves and us Bloggers.
Never before has so much been said, about so very little.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....