MILF of the week..

This horny MILF texted me this pic and I was at her house 10 min. later....
Another real conservative church going lady whose husband just wasn't giving her what she needed. 
Hubby was away, golfing or fishing something like that, she'd sent the kids to a neighbor, and greeted me at the door wearing nothing but her bath robe... which hit the floor in 2 seconds after we went to the bedroom...
A second later.. she had my pants pulled down jerking me between her legs onto the bed...  I shoved my cock in her dripping cunt... it was almost like dipping my cock in water because she was so wet.... I started banging her hard and 5 min. later she's screaming and shaking her pussy erupting like Niagara Falls..
I flipped her over and shoved my cock into her ass... she came again and I blew my hot seed deep into her bowels...  she said it was the first time she'd been fucked in the ass..
she sucked my cock and then I fucked her tits until I blew my load on those big round funbags of hers...
I then ate her pussy until she gushed again...  her whole body was red as hell when we finished...
There's nothing quite like fucking a woman who's really horny.... who just wants to get laid... and doesn't give a fuck.