Banana Fuck....

We'd fucked and sucked for over a year... she was sitting on the couch wearing only her t-shirt with her naked pussy exposed.  I went to the bathroom and stripped... then I came back in my cock standing up hard and firm... her pussy always does this to me.  She smiled and reached over for a banana... "that would make a great dildo", I said.  She laughed and click the tip of the banana like she always licked the head of my cock.  I went over and kissed her hard.  I could feel and smell her pussy getting wet.
I reached for the bottle of lube we'd left on the coffee table from some earlier ass play and gently stroked in on the banana until it glistened.  I knew it might be hard on her beaver if I didn't do this.
I gently began to rub her clit and lips with the banana as she moaned and her cunt began to drip.  We knew this would happen so I'd had her sit on a towel.
I noticed the camera by the couch and she shook her head yes as I grabbed it and began snapping a few pics... I'd wished I'd gotten my video camera.  She began to shake vigorously, I could see her clit throbbing... a loud scream and she exploded in a gush of liquid... 




I was about to pop... my cock was throbbing, balls swollen, and the head was purple....  "show me your tits", I moaned as she pulled off her shirt.  It didn't take long... she always likes it in the face... a few strokes and my load was soaking her face...
We lay together naked on the bed and shared eating the banana relishing every bite.