Bedrock in point form....

With so much actual life getting in the way lately, I'll have to go with the point form version of a post today.

~ We got Fred out onto the golf course again. Damn near killed him but the smile on his face during and afterwards, was well worth the difficulties involved.

~ We're also dealing with the recent news that the words 'life' and 'chemo' will remain constantly intertwined, as far as Fred is concerned going forward.

~ As those that really know me are aware, I'm currently in negotiations to un-retire. An offer presented itself late last week that just may be too good to refuse, we'll have to see. I hope to know more by the end of the week.

~ I may not be 'writing' enough these days, but I am still reading those that are excellent at it! *hint, hint. You should too!

~ So very proud of YOU!

~ Just can't wait to spend some time with YOU!

~ If this kid[all important self link] could reach Mrs. JJOK, she'd get the biggest hug I think I've ever laid on anyone in my life.

~ While the children of the eastern USA may be doomed, I just think it's great!

~ If you really want to see me happy, show me a brudder with that shit eatin' grin!

~ Of course anytime I get to follow the exploits of two new Canadian kids, I'm going to have a grin on my own face for sure!

~ December gathering? ? ? ? Currently unknown. :(

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....