The Good News, Bad News post.... ****UPDATE****

The Good News : We only think we have problems !

The Bad News : One of us really does ! Whether you are one of my regular readers or someone that just drops by form time to time, please take the time to reach out and offer your thoughts and prayers to a fellow Blogger that could use them now.

4dbirds, (katiemother) has some REAL issues to look after.
You can read about it HERE !

The Good News : Last nights RAKE BRAIN Challenge was a hoot!
The Bad News : I busted 33rd. of the 36 playing, when three premium starters did not improve. In PLHE, it's the kiss of death! Then with no stack, I hit top pair and ran into VinNay's Presto gone Gold. IGHN ! I see LJ won the whole shebang, and Bloggers dominated the top 10! Rock on Bloggosphere!

The Good News : Bedrock's short a couple of stinky, garbage eating Skunks this morning.
The Bad News : The Deathmobile™ I make my hour long commute every day in, was the weapon of mass-destruction. Just about the longest 50 mins. of my life in a car!

The Good News : I played a ton of Poker last night and "broke even."
The Bad News : I may have Waffles issues!

The Good News : Sat at a table with Kat, brudder Carson and Dr. Chako last night.
The Bad News : I finished 2nd. to The Doc. (rematch coming !)

The Good News : Kat reminded me of some of my best memories of my Teenage'ish years.
The Bad News : Frankie Venom has passed. I know it won't mean that much to many of you out there, but back in the late 70's, Teenage Head was The Bomb in these parts. Musically, the world is a poorer place today. I'd say rest in peace for him but since he never lived his life that way, why would I wish it on him now?


The Good News : The Blogger Winter Gathering is getting a lot closer!
The Bad News : I'm starting to resign to the fact, that Peb's and I are NOT going to make it this year.

The actual "Work" part of my life, seems to be interfering with the day-to-day fun part! But like I said to The Doc., I really like the customer involved here. We've developed a business relationship that has far surpassed any other I've ever known. Of the nearly 900 total customers of mine, he's THE one I try to never let down. What he's working on that happens to coincide with the middle of December, is definitely the largest business opportunity he has ever dreamed of. I don't see myself letting him down now. So the WBPT just may have to go on without us.

What's really disappointing to me about missing the WBPT, is the fact that I've let another friend down instead. Some time ago, I was asked to participate in creating a Golf event on the Friday of the WBPT by Schaubs. Something I was really looking forward to, and something I was honoured to have been asked to be part of.

It seems as though however, that in this life that is Bam-Bam, something incredible always seems to come from something so terribly disappointing. This situation apparently, is no different! What happens when you feel like you've really let a friend down? Another steps up to the challenge and say's, "I'll be there for you. What do you need?" Yes my friends, Golf will happen in Vegas at the gathering. How you ask? Well instead of Schaubs trying to do everything himself 'cause I let him down, Dr. Chako will be stepping up and co-organizing the game in my place. With no hesitation, no questions other than, "what do you need?" and no expectations other than helping a friend out, The Doc. was there in a flash.

Words fail for now, but you know we will discuss this one day Doc.!
Over a few on me for sure!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....