Choose wisely young Bam....

I had a myriad of choices for my evenings entertainment last night. I personally think, I ended up choosing wisely. See what you think.

Option #1 - I had tickets for last nights Leafs vs. Mighty Ducks game.
Option #2 - Waffles was going to play in the Skillz game. (PLO)
Option #3 - 199 complete strangers were heading down to a local bar.

What would you choose?

Here's what I went with :

Option #1 - The Leafs tickets were 17 rows from the ice, not quite center ice but about at the blueline. Pretty damn close to the best seats in the house, as far as watching a Hockey game goes. Well, I have a 10 yr. old Nephew who's never been to see a Leafs game live, but watches every single game no matter what. The Brother-in-law is a die-hard Leafs fan and has been working his butt off for sometime now, all in the name of his family. No-brainer here IMHO, I sent this Father and Son combination down to the game.

Option #2 - Another opportunity to try and get some of my NLHE $ back from Waffles in a non-HE game huh? Geez that sounds like fun and you know what, I actually like my chances in the four card bingo game. Oh damn! It's O8 ! I hate the split games so much, I have to really give this some serious thought. But then.....

Option #3 - While listening to the local radio to see if the snow, (YES SNOW !) was ever going to stop, I hear about one of the local bars having a bit of a get together. There would be some alcohol, some dancing, some laughter and oh yeah, these guys too.



And yes! They played "the" love song.



Sorry I missed the Skillz game cem!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....