Will I get pregnant if he ejaculated in me?

This is a real question from Yahoo....
(--click here for the link, they'll probably delete it once they find it--)


Well me and my boyfriend decided to have sex at my house since my parents are away. We were doing foreplay on for a good 15 minutes. I was giving him head while he was lying down with his eyes closed. Then all of a sudden my 6.5 ft tall 290 lb Great Dane came over and stuck his penis in my vagina from behind. It was one of the worse experiences ever. My Great Dane started humping me and I was just yelling. My BF was just sitting there shocked. He tried to move the dog but the dog would not budge. Suddenly I felt a sticky warm fluid in my vagina. My Great Dane finally came off and I realized my Great Dane had just finished breeding with me. I sat there shocked. Crying and my BF just hugged me. I was so disgusted. I think I may be pregnant and I'm so scared. What if my babies have dog heads and need human bodies? How do I explain that to my parents? So can I still get pregnant even if my dog came in it?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Can I buy one of your babies? I'll take him for walks and feed him every day, I promise!
 
Ok, so I just noticed this is a copy of another post and the joke... but I'll bet this is totally based on a real experience..  Knowing Great Danes I can so see this happening...
 

 So if anything this is a lesson to you that if you have a big dog be sure he's not in the same room while you're fooling around.
It's funny, there's always somebody who answers these questions seriously: 
No, you will not have dog-human babies. The dog does not have the right amount/kind of chromosomes to breed with you, only humans can have children with each other, no other animal can. That is a little shocking though so I suggest you get your dog neutered.
 
So don't forget if you're bending over with a naked and aroused pussy be careful that Rover doesn't take over.