Mary's First time tied up...

Mary and I had been lovers for two years; I could always get her off, but she wanted to take things sexually to the next level.
One afternoon while filliping through channels she came across this scene:
Her panties immediately got moist....  she gave me a call, "I want to do it now... I'm ready"
She got dressed and proceeded to meet me at my basement training dungeon.

I immediately tied her to the board...   she wanted to be held down and touched, tickled, teased, lightly stroked, an occasion slap... her flesh to come alive with feeling.
she gave a slight giggle at the thought of being tied up...  however, I could smell the sweet juices of her cunt increasing in odor and her breast began to swell through her dress.
I unbuttoned the bottom of her dress and slowly rubbed my hands up and down her now shaking thighs; the raw smell of her sweet cunt made me want to take her then and there, but not yet, the play must continue....

I pulled out my riding crop.... I lightly rubbed the crop from her toes along the length of her body and twirled it in her hair... lightly pulling, I continued to tease and then came down hard with a slap to the side of her bare hip....   she squealed and yelled oww...


I then took the head of the crop and gently teased her cunt through her soaked panties.  I slapped her hard on the inner thighs and gently patted and stroked her Venus mound.... drips of her wetness from her cunt and sweat gently beaded down her thighs...

She was so tense so exhausted by now that he thought her body would explode.  I continued my torture and teasing as she strained against the ropes...  I told her our safe word was "pink", but she never spoke it... she wanted this.... she wanted to be out of control...  she wanted her lover to totally dominate her and there was nothing she could do about it....





I slowly worked her panties down exposing her red swollen and throbbing cunt...


I knew what it would take to put her over the edge.... I took a lick just to taste her sweet juice... and reached for the wand...


We'd used it many times in our sex play... it never failed to bring her off to an intense squirting orgasm while she screamed and shook.... but always after she couldn't take it anymore,  she'd pull it away or push my hand away...  this time there was no escape for what she was about to feel... 
her whole body tensed and then shook wildly... her head turned bright red like it was going to explode...  she strained against the ropes screaming again and again... her sweet pussy juice streamed down her legs...  she went limp and passed out....
I gently untied her... she didn't have the power to speak...
She sat up on her knees, undid my pants, and begin to suck my already rock hard cock...  gently milking... she inserted one finger in my rectum to milk my prostrate like she knew I liked.... we'd played this lovers game before...  after what I'd just witness it didn't take me long to cum...  my cum filled her mouth and we kissed hard using our tongues to swap the cum back and forth... the we both swallowed and smiled at each other... it was our thing to do this...  still shaking we showered together and then lay naked spooning until we were both asleep...
Next time I'll tell about one of my boy sessions....  (by boy I of course mean consenting adult)

If you're interested in a possible session just let me know on twitter @coolncam