No WPBT for me....

There, I said it!
Well actually, I guess I only wrote it huh?

But facts are facts just the same and now I need to face the fact I guess, that I am going to have to miss out on the December gathering.

No Let-it-Ride Olympics for me this year.

No Bloggers, Booze & Balls either.

Damn, that means no Tao of Luck too!

No fun Highlight Reel.

No Run Goot for a full day!

No tale of Peb's running HAWT.

Damn! No cocktail waitress grope-a-thons either!

All that though, I think I can manage to somehow get over. What really hurts me, you may be wondering, is that I'll be missing the friends I've been fortunate enough to have come to know and love over all of our years together. That's what REALLY hurts about not making it this year.

So I have a request.
Allow me to live vicariously through you my friends.
Write ups, trip reports etc... etc...
I'm counting on you!

With that all out of the way, there's only one thing left to say;

C'mon Mastodon Weekend!

No really! Is it here yet?

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....