Frantic Friday's.... The Peb's edition....

So honey....

I was thinking that your Birthday is coming up next Thursday and with everything that has been going on around us of late, well..... I was thinking that you could really use a little break. You know, just to shut everything down, have some fun and re-charge for the battle ahead of us.

Maybe I could persuade you to have a Beer or two?


I know a great little spot where we can get you some really nice Rum!
I hear they make some killer Cuba Libres!


Maybe you could let me find you a spot.... where the toughest decision you'll need to make is, should you sit in the Sun, or sit in the Shade today?


Oh I know what you need for a break! How about you and I take some time to play a little Pool together?


We will have to make sure that we set aside a little special time though. I know it will be tough to make plans and stick to them. But I can't help but remember how big the smile on your face was, the last time you and I spent some quality time with the kids!



I need you to rest and relax my love! I need you to take a break.
Some Sun, some Fun, some Salsa, some Merengue, some Booze and a Beach. Oh and of course the Largest Disco in Cuba! A girl's gotta' dance right!!!

Yeah, I think you need a break just like that!
So pack your things up! I booked the flight and we leave on Sunday.
We're heading back to Rafael Freyre, Cuba. Only this time, we're staying at The Playa Pesquero

I love you, with all that I am !


For all my friends that drop in here from time to time, I've...


SO



For now....

Usted tiene mis muchas gracias por venir aquĆ­....